- General information
- Right to access, correct and delete data and to object to data processing
- Our visitors have the right to access, correct and delete personal data relating to them, and to object to the processing of such data, by addressing a written request to us at any time. Kinsmen Super TV Bingo (the company) makes every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent that data from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties. However, the Company does not control every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns you, the Site user of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet. The Site includes links to other web sites and other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these Web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these Web sites or external sources.
- Management of personal data
- This site does not collect any personal data from its visitors.
- How We Use Your Information
- If you send us an email through our web site, we use the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display our own advertising.
- Sharing Your Information
- We do not share your personal data with anyone.